We deliver professional easy-to-use technical documentation to improve quality and reduce training and support costs.
To ensure the ultimate customer experience, SoftServe’s technical communicators effectively bridge the gap between the user of technology and the creator of technology. By implementing the industry's best practices and following a qualified stage by stage Document Development Life Cycle (DDLC) process, we create audience oriented technical content in a customized and appropriate format to help you drive business value and customer satisfaction.
SoftServe Technical Communication service package includes:
- A full set of software technical documentation for all types of audiences, including user guides and manuals, Help systems, installation, configuration, and upgrade instructions, customer release and tech notes, booklets, show-me videos, verified UI text, presentations, tooltips, and software messages.
- Templates and prototypes.
- Documentation plan.
- Checklists for reviewing, editing, and documenting usability testing processes.
- Brand-new style guides prepared for each project.
- Solutions for troubleshooting issues in authoring tools, source files and final outputs.
Technical communication project assessment
- Technical documentation development and writing processes, including environment, styles, source management, and documentation types.
- Upgrading, converting, and rebranding the complete documentation set.
- Training on technical documentation technologies, tools, and best practices.
- Localized product and documentation conforming to the marketing needs of the target language.
- Reports on L10N and I18N issues.
We Specialize In
- Healthcare systems
- Pharmaceuticals, biotech, government, university, and contract research laboratories
- Financial services management
- Advanced reporting tools and BI solutions
- Networking and communication
- Survey workbench online solution for managing the survey feedback cycle
- Access to data for information marketing companies
- Management of multimedia data in multiple formats
- Video and audio experience on mobile devices for different platforms
- Systems for creating and storing testing documentation
- Electronic security and alarm systems
- and much more
Document Development Life Cycle
Following the Document Development Life Cycle sequential phases results in producing effective, professional, and well-structured software technical documentation.