Increasing traffic, changes in traffic patterns, road construction, expansion of subway systems, and service outages are all challenges that leave governments, businesses, and passengers struggling to stay abreast of transportation changes, and to find ways to address them.
Intelligent mobility helps to simplify transport systems by relaying helpful, real-time information back to travelers. This increase in productivity and time efficiency is a key differentiator for any business involved in, or relying on, transportation.
- Proactive awareness of road conditions for transport to decrease travel complications
- Real-time logistical insights and greater field connectivity
- Data-driven insights for improved commuter traffic management
- Increased parking awareness to reduce related traffic congestion
Predictive maintenance (PdM) determines which machines need servicing and when, based on responsive, real-time data. Through sensors and active monitoring, businesses can proactively address issues before they become problems. The benefit is quantifiable cost reduction across the board including labor, equipment, inventory, replacement, secondary damage, and risk.
- Maintaining machine health through tracking and reporting performance indicators
- Define markers and threshold of degeneration for advanced notification
- Minimizing lost revenue by eliminating unnecessary downtime
- Increasing cost efficiency and productivity through just-in-time servicing
- A safer, continuous, and predictive work environment