Our people are our greatest asset and we know that the best way to develop and expand our staff is to grow talent in-house, so in 2006 we launched SoftServe University. This enables our team of the brightest, most enquiring minds in the industry to develop and hone their business and technical skills, and achieve globally-recognized certification. Our goal is to:
- Increase the skills of our staff;
- Enhance motivation and loyalty;
- Offer a range of training and development programs for different roles and levels within our company;
- Provide the opportunity to gain industry-recognized certification and qualifications ;
- Tailor courses to meet both the strategic and immediate needs of our organization;
- Utilize a wide range of development tools, including training, mentoring, couching, master-classes, and e-learning.
As a member of the Microsoft IT Academy since 2006, SoftServe University has the unique opportunity to provide appropriate training (either in-person with a trainer, or remotely) and share our knowledge and experience of the latest Microsoft technologies.
SoftServe University Structure
SoftServe University includes the following departments:
Training & Development
The Training & Development department offers an innovative and dynamic environment for professional education at all levels and across all functional areas, giving students the opportunity to improve and acquire the skills necessary to build successful careers within SoftServe, as well as the skills required within the wider industry:
- Leadership Development Center – develops leadership characteristics and improves management competencies of our employees.
- Mentorship Office – brings together those who want to learn with those who want to share their skills and experience, to provide professional growth of our employees.
- Training Management Group – supplies various learning tools to develop and improve professional competencies of our employees.
SoftServe Language School
Language skills are a critical part of personal development in an international company, so we offer our employees training across a range of different languages including English, German and Polish.
In addition to in-person training and education, SoftServe University has its own e-Learning Team to ensure access to training programs for as many of our employees as possible. This covers topics such as Software Development and Design, Quality Control, Project Management, and Software Architecture.
SoftServe’s Certification Center enables employees to achieve globally recognized certification across a range of disciplines, by partnering with external training organizations such as:
- Pearson VUE
- ETS / TOEFL
- CASTLE Worldwide