жовтня 31, 2018
A Month of Good Deeds at SoftServe
In October, SoftServe accepted the all-Ukrainian charitable challenge “Marathon of Good Deeds”, having committed to implement at least one activity.
Originally, the project was kicked off by 1+1 media in 2017, and further supported by large Ukrainian companies. During one month, SoftServe volunteers held 10 charitable events in 5 cities in Ukraine and in Sofia, Bulgaria. A total of UAH 30,000 UAH were fundraised for helping those in need by:
- supplying 200 lonely elderly and people with disabilities with monthly basic food and body care essentials (Lviv);
- helping Domazhyr bear sanctuary get prepared for winter season (Lviv);
- donating funds to animal shelters Virnist (Dnipro), Kotomaty (Kyiv), and animal treatment center (Kharkiv);
- holding charitable book fairs in Dnipro, Ivano-Frankivsk, and Rivne offices to raise funds for the kids-related projects of SoftServe corporate charity fund “Open Eyes”;
- organizing book donation activity for school library of Batak town (Bulgaria).
Step-by-step we are making this world a far better place to live. And, following the tradition, SoftServe passes the challenge of the “Marathon of Good Deeds” to the volunteers from the pharmaceutical company Farmak.
SoftServe is a digital authority that advises and provides at the cutting-edge of technology. We reveal, transform, accelerate, and optimize the way enterprises and software companies do business. With expertise across healthcare, retail, media, financial services, software, and more, we implement end-to-end solutions to deliver the innovation, quality, and speed that our clients’ users expect.
SoftServe delivers open innovation—from generating compelling new ideas, to developing and implementing transformational products and services.
Our work and client experience is built on a foundation of empathetic, human-focused experience design that ensures continuity from concept to release.
We empower enterprises and software companies to (re)identify differentiation, accelerate solution development, and vigorously compete in today’s digital economy. No matter where you are in your journey.
Visit our website, blog, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter pages.
SoftServe Media Contact