Software architecture design is an indispensable part of any software project, providing a clear technical vision for efficient and timely completion of the development process. Businesses are under increasing pressure to adapt rapidly and effortlessly, so the right balance between design that ensures both business agility and responsiveness is essential. But how do you achieve high software quality and predictability under tight timelines?
SoftServe use SEI (The Carnegie Mellon Software Engineering Institute) software architecture practices and Lean Architecture methods, combined with the proprietary design accelerators – Reference Architectures – to ensure these challenges are addressed.
SoftServe Software Architecture Service Offering
Based on mature, field-proven design, assessment, and estimation methodologies developed in collaboration with Carnegie-Mellon Software Engineering Institute, our software architecture service offerings include design/discovery of green-field solution architecture and operations, assessment of existing architecture, legacy architecture modernization, and long-term architectural project support.
This multi-paradigm approach allows us to design solutions quickly and effectively for projects of all sizes, from one-team projects to multiple teams with hundreds of developers.
Our ready-to-use Reference Architectures:
- Address the typical challenges of software architecture and development with proven best practices
- Ensure we quickly find the right solution for your business needs
- Accelerate the design and implementation process, making it much more predictable and cost-effective.
With a focus on driving application design, discovery process and architectural assessment of solutions of any size and complexity, our solutions and application architects:
- Facilitate cooperation of all stakeholders, and define and prioritize architectural driver solutions
- Develop system quality attributes such as performance, scalability, availability, fault-tolerance, security, deployment, maintainability, etc.
- Translate business, functional, and non-functional requirements obtained from a customer into a high quality solution architecture vision and operations plan, consistent with enterprise architectural standards
- Define architecture strategies, standards, processes, technologies and tools in architecture visions
- Drive or assist in solution implementation estimation and roadmap construction
- Analyze, model, document, and assess existing software architectures according to the Architecture Trade-off Analysis methodology
As one of the largest software development teams in Eastern Europe, SoftServe’s SEI certified architects bring years of expertise in multiple technology domains including SaaS/Cloud, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data, Mobility, Service Oriented Architecture, B2B Integration, and Test Automation, to create solutions which drive our clients success.