Our Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing expertise and solutions transform your data into strategic assets.
Enterprises have reached the point where making the proper business decision requires complex data analysis and simulation. Defining a BI strategy becomes extremely important to remain competitive. The Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing solutions become a strategic resource that enables access to and analysis of information to optimize decisions and manage performance.
Typical Business Drivers for Business Intelligence
These goals are usually achieved using a Business Intelligence solution:
- Make effective business decisions
- Track performance against the company targets
- Define, plan, and align business goals and metrics
- Know and trust the quality of your information
- Proactively discover market trends and opportunities
- Respond rapidly to new customer demands
- Prioritize business activities
- Ensure the most efficient use of available resources
- Identify patterns, trends, and associations in business data
- Set targets, see results and understand what drives the numbers
Typical Business Scenarios for Business Intelligence
Business scenarios that many businesses are working through include:
- Creating enterprise data warehouse for comprehensive analysis
- Centralizing enterprise reporting, dashboards, scorecards, KPIs
- Designing robust, reliable and scalable database solution
- Integrating and consolidating data from heterogeneous sources
- Migrating legacy to newer DB/BI/DW technologies
- Improving performance of existing DB/BI/DW system
Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing Software Solutions
SoftServe can help in a number of ways by offering three distinct Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing solution packages:
This strategic, exploratory service assists businesses with creating a BI/DW strategy and roadmap.
This enhancing service provides businesses with assessments and recommendations for existing BI/DW applications.
This enabling service assists businesses with the BI/DW application development and deployment.
We evaluate and analyze five key areas to determine the proper BI/DW software solution:
- Process and Practices
- Quality Assurance
- Infrastructure Management
We review your requirements to:
- Provide a BI/DW roadmap
- Determine services needed
- Minimize risk and maximize efficiency
Our product development process includes:
- Project Management
- Software Engineering
- Configuration Management
- Quality Assurance
- Maintenance & Support
We understand that the requirements of each client vary greatly. We are the development, maintenance and support backbone for dozens of successful BI/DW providers. We have experience and expertise in developing custom Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing software solutions that will fit your business needs.