How Anthos Optimizes Your Hybrid Cloud and Modernizes Your Applications
Oct 21, 2020
Online, North America
Transform your enterprise applications using Google Cloud’s application modernization platform, Anthos.
Join SoftServe as we discuss how Anthos helps businesses to:
- Have a consistent platform for all application deployments, making you more agile and cost-effective
- Build or modernize apps anywhere with increased agility within both hybrid and multi-cloud environments
- Iterate and deliver new app features faster as Anthos automates the everyday tasks of managing the platform using the latest cloud-native technologies from Google Cloud
- Protect apps and customer data by reducing security vulnerabilities along with meeting your organization’s governance and compliance requirements
CxOs, IT decision-makers, and IT practitioners wanting to adopt new application architectures and build cloud-native services as a way of stimulating growth and accelerating time to market.
- Overview of Anthos
- Benefits of Anthos, including how it efficiently, flexibly, and securely helps build, deploy, and optimize applications anywhere
- Audience Q&A
October 21, 2020, 12pm CST
Cisco WebEx Digital Event, North America
SoftServe is a digital authority that advises and provides at the cutting-edge of technology. We reveal, transform, accelerate, and optimize the way enterprises and software companies do business. With expertise across healthcare, retail, energy, financial services, and more, we implement end-to-end solutions to deliver the innovation, quality, and speed that our clients’ users expect.
SoftServe delivers open innovation, from generating compelling new ideas, to developing and implementing transformational products and services. Our work and client experience is built on a foundation of empathetic, human-focused experience design that ensures continuity from concept to release.
We empower enterprises and software companies to (re)identify differentiation, accelerate solution development, and vigorously compete in today’s digital economy. No matter where you are in your journey.
SoftServe Media Contact
Analyst and Public Relations Lead