Jira Cloud Migration 101: Technical & Financial Essentials
Nov 05, 2020
Join SoftServe and Atlassian on Thursday, November 5th as we partner for a series on migrating your Atlassian Jira & Confluence server products to the cloud.
Gain insight from SoftServe’s extensive experience on how cloud migration will benefit your business. Plus, learn how adopting Atlassian Cloud products simplifies, streamlines, and automates your organizational processes, ultimately increasing your productivity.
This webinar will also include how to reduce ongoing operational risks and licensing and maintenance costs, making your business not only more efficient but more cost effective as well.
Join us to learn the key business benefits of migrating your Jira Server to the cloud. Find out the necessary technical requirements and potential challenges you should know before starting the migration process as well as how you can save at least 40% on your ownership costs.
WHO should attend:
- IT, Technology and Infrastructure.
- CTO, CIO & VP of Technologies who are thinking of migrating the Jira & Confluence to Cloud.
- The audience who is thinking of improving organizational efficiency, looking for cost savings & improving security.
- What Atlassian’s announcement of moving Jira Server to Jira Cloud means for your company
- How to best leverage this announcement for your business
- Ways your business can benefit financially from moving to Jira Cloud
- Top technical requirements to consider before migrating
- How Jira Cloud migration will optimize your project processes
November 5, 2020, 1pm CST
SoftServe is a digital authority that advises and provides at the cutting-edge of technology. We reveal, transform, accelerate, and optimize the way enterprises and software companies do business. With expertise across healthcare, retail, energy, financial services, and more, we implement end-to-end solutions to deliver the innovation, quality, and speed that our clients’ users expect.
SoftServe delivers open innovation, from generating compelling new ideas, to developing and implementing transformational products and services. Our work and client experience is built on a foundation of empathetic, human-focused experience design that ensures continuity from concept to release.
We empower enterprises and software companies to (re)identify differentiation, accelerate solution development, and vigorously compete in today’s digital economy. No matter where you are in your journey.
SoftServe Media Contact
Analyst and Public Relations Lead