Modernize with Amazon Redshift Lake House Architecture
Aug 26, 2021
Online, North America
Thursday, August 26th
About the Event:
Organizations can gain richer and deeper insights by bringing together all relevant data from different sources for analysis. However, as this data continues to grow, it becomes harder to move it all around and extract value.
To help businesses overcome this issue and reduce time-to-insight, SoftServe and AWS are launching an Amazon Redshift and Lake House Architecture digital event.
SoftServe and AWS experts will uncover a cost-saving opportunity that Data Lake architecture and Amazon Redshift present for next-gen data warehouses.
In addition, we will:
- Discuss how Lake House approach makes your data lake more usable and data warehouse less expensive.
- Demonstrate how Amazon Redshift fits into this picture and what does it mean for companies considering data warehouse modernization.
Who should attend:
Technical leadership – CTO, CIO, CDO, Head of Data Engineering, Engineering Manager); High-profile data experts (Data Architect, Enterprise Architect).
- Rise of the Lake House concept and what it is
- Distinguishing between Lake House, data lake, and data warehouse
- AWS Analytics portfolio for Lake House implementation
- Amazon Redshift’s place and purpose in Lake Houses
- What Lake House approach means for legacy data warehouse migrations.
SoftServe is a digital authority that advises and provides at the cutting-edge of technology. We reveal, transform, accelerate, and optimize the way enterprises and software companies do business. With expertise across healthcare, retail, energy, financial services, and more, we implement end-to-end solutions to deliver the innovation, quality, and speed that our clients’ users expect.
SoftServe delivers open innovation, from generating compelling new ideas, to developing and implementing transformational products and services. Our work and client experience is built on a foundation of empathetic, human-focused experience design that ensures continuity from concept to release.
We empower enterprises and software companies to (re)identify differentiation, accelerate solution development, and vigorously compete in today’s digital economy. No matter where you are in your journey.
Visit our website, blog, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter pages.
SoftServe Media Contact
Analyst and Public Relations Lead