Road Show Plovdiv
Jun 11, 2022
Central Square, Plovdiv
Are you ready to be a part of an incredible tech journey throughout Bulgaria? From the busy city to the seaside and back! Meet inspiring and creative IT experts! SoftServe is inviting you to its Road Show, where we will be talking about technologies, career opportunities, IT trends of the 21st century and so much more! One day – one city!
The second stop of our Road Show is in Plovdiv on 11th June!
Join us at the open-air pop-up event with a cozy atmosphere, R&D zone, tech talks from experienced speakers, like-minded people, and more! Our goal is to meet inspired and creative IT specialists, like you!
We have prepared a series of mini lectures:
- Business Agility in the Digital World
- What is Salesforce and how to grow a successful career
- How crucial is the BA role in an IT Project
- Product Inside
- How to become a Tech Guru through SoftServe Academy, and more!
WHAT YOU CAN DO AT THIS EVENT:
- Get an HR Interview on the spot or ask recruiters everything you want
- Don’t hurry to go home. Join our cozy afterparty as an opportunity for networking
- Visit the R&D zone
- Take a photo in our special zone
- 10:00-11:00 - Registration
- 11:00-11:30 - Why SoftServe? People, Tech & Business Dmytro Irzhytskyi, Delivery Director
- 11:30-12:00 - Acing your technical interview Valya Stoyanova, Application Architect
- 12:00-12:15 - Coffee Break, R&D testing, and networking
- 12:15-12:45 - Business Agility in the Digital World Georgi Bilyukov, Associate Director, DXP
- 12:45-13:15 - What is Salesforce and how to grow a successful career Lora Georgieva, Lead Salesforce Consultant
- 13:15-13:30 - Coffee Break, R&D testing, and networking
- 13:30-14:00 – How crucial is the BA role in an IT Project Tsvetina Kireva, Senior Business Analyst
- 14:00-14:30 - Product Inside Krasimira Maslarova, PdM Competence Manager
- 14:30-15:00 – How to become a Tech Guru through SoftServe IT Academy Stefan Yovchev, L&D Specialist
- 15:00- 16:00 - Networking 🍾
Employing more than 13,000 associates in 41 centers, offices, and client locations globally, SoftServe has a proven track record in healthcare and life sciences, financial services and insurance, retail, high-tech (ISVs), manufacturing and energy industries. The company offers deep expertise across software engineering, cloud and DevOps, big data and analytics, AI and machine learning, the Internet of Things, experience design and platforms, extended reality (XR) and robotics.
SoftServe delivers open innovation—from generating compelling new ideas, to developing and implementing transformational products and services. Our work and client experience are built on a foundation of empathetic, human-focused experience design that ensures continuity from concept to release. We empower enterprises and software companies to (re)identify differentiation, accelerate solution development, and vigorously compete in today’s digital economy.
Visit our website, blog, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter pages.
SoftServe Media Contact
Analyst and Public Relations Lead