Building A Better Patient Care Experience
Diplomat is a large specialty pharmaceutical company that provides medications and support to people with serious long-term diseases including cancer, multiple sclerosis, HIV, and rheumatoid arthritis.
Diplomat grew rapidly following a series of acquisitions and soon faced challenges in operational efficiency. To keep up with their customers, Diplomat required serious investments in digital transformation while remaining compliant with industry regulations.
Diplomat needed a solution that resulted in better patient care outcomes, operational savings through self-service capabilities, and growth of in-house product management and IT expertise.
SoftServe delivered a modern enterprise framework that:
- Increased measures of customer satisfaction among the client’s fast-growing user base after the launch of a new customer portal
- Delivered saved costs, operational efficiency, and error reduction through the introduction of a new automated collaboration model
- Increased in-house expertise following SoftServe’s training of an internal team to continue product development
But rapid transformation doesn’t come without some difficulty. The SoftServe team was presented with the following challenges upon project kickoff:
- A fast-paced, highly regulated business environment
- Many stakeholders with distributed business knowledge
- An aggressive timeline
- The requirement of a reusable core framework to streamline new capability implementation
Despite these challenges, the SoftServe team created a solution within three months that covered an end-to-end product development lifecycle that included:
- Solution prototyping, feedback, learning, and update loops
- Requirements management
- Agile software development
- Quality control
- Launch support and training
- Continuous integration and release management
- Product management leadership and client product data management team formation
LET’S TALK about how SoftServe can integrate your existing systems to save time and deliver exceptional product demonstrations.