DLT 2.0: It’s All About Scalability
Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) is efficient and transparent. Its benefits include transparency, immutable storage, direct transactions, and new functionalities.
But even with all the benefits that DLT has to offer, too often scalability is missing. What happens when the network grows? Can the infrastructure keep up with the demand?
In this white paper, discover how agent-based modeling (ABM) drives successful, scalable DLT solutions th rough:
- Leveraging reverse engineering
- Creating a detailed simulation of the business ecosystem
- Accommodating a wider range of developing behavior than conventional models
- Flexibility, which allows for dealing with emergent phenomena
- Simulating scalability within DLT solutions
- And more