You could boost your company's fraud detection capabilities by adding an extra security layer to authentication processes?
At SoftServe, we’ve utilized expertise in data science, augmented reality, and R&D to develop facial recognition applications that optimize registration and authentication procedures. Our solutions use a neural network both for face representation and facial landmark detection—and are ported to mobile phones, tablets, and AR glasses.
Retail, Financial services, Healthcare, Energy, Automotive, M&E, and more
Fraud detection, hands-free authentication, account security, biometric access control, event registration
- Greater authorization accuracy compared to other biometric recognition techniques (i.e. fingerprint, iris, etc.)
- Eliminates the need for access cards or passwords
- Accelerates the login procedures and reduces idle time
- Restricts access for unauthorized users
- Provides greater control over access to personal data or money
- Filters security loopholes or threats by implementing users’ photos or videos