Improve Field Service Operations and Customer Service with Salesforce
When you’re like our client—a US-based financial services tech company providing brokerage, investment banking, and advisement—success depends upon efficient field service operations and consistent, high-quality customer service.
Our client struggled on both fronts because of siloed field service systems. This absence of collaborative systems within and between the field service department and other departments led to:
- Poor workload distribution among technicians
- Lack of personalized customer experience
- Inefficient inventory management
- Problematic CI/CD configuration
SoftServe’s experts were tasked with implementing and optimizing Salesforce functionalities such as service resource and work order management, service appointments and reports, inventory management, and the dispatcher console to maximize and improve field service operations.
Developing a solution powered by Salesforce’s field service system, our team met the client’s precise business requirements while creating a best-in-class experience for customers. Our experts’ four areas of focus included:
- Identifying key improvements with an end-to-end review of the client’s business processes using custom-configured Lightning web components.
- Implementing Salesforce’s intelligent field service solution to maximize productivity while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Replacing the existing customer portal with Salesforce Community Cloud to overcome its inability to scale and reduce severe performance issues.
- Redesigning and enhancing the client’s existing Service Cloud configuration.
The numerous Salesforce changes and enhancements implemented by the SoftServe team seamlessly connected our client’s systems, optimized business processes, and provided powerful, customizable reporting. It drove an immediate positive business impact, including:
- Improved Operational Workflow
Smarter workflow management using intelligent work order scheduling and assignments led to a in KPIs. Automated workflows reduced tedious manual work and human errors. It also significantly improved the percentage of times a technician fixes an issue on the first visit.
- Transformed Digital Experience
Having a “single source of truth” with a 360-degree overview accessible by tenants, technicians, vendors, dispatchers, and management increased both customer and field operations team satisfaction.
- Increased Customer Personalization
Customers gained access to self-service support options and real-time issue resolution tracking.
- Streamlined Operations Management and Reporting
Technicians, vendors, dispatchers, and management benefitted from omnichannel communication with intelligent case routing, including case capturing and comprehensive customer analytics.
- Overhauled Inventory Management
With effective inventory management, field technicians are always supplied with the right tools when they need them to finish the job.
SoftServe’s expertise ensured our client gets the most from Salesforce’s functionalities, creating a more effective and efficient field service operation.
LET’S TALKabout how SoftServe can optimize your field service operations with Salesforce so you can streamline your business processes and provide exceptional customer service.