Magento Solution Optimized to Automate Routine Manual Work
Our client is an international online store that is headquartered in Berlin. It sells lingerie, adult goods, and accessories in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and France. Additionally, the client organizes parties for women so they can view the products in a more casual atmosphere.
In order to quickly enter the market, the client created a product code base in a short period of time. During active growth periods performance and scalability problems arose. To address this, the client knew its application—Magento shop—needed to be optimized and redesigned.
The client consulted with SoftServe to create separate backend applications to automate routine manual work specifically for warehouse data management, ordering products, and accounting work for the parties.
The SoftServe team worked in close cooperation with the client team to:
- Automate warehouse and order fulfillment processes.
- Improve performance by reworking business processes and integrating payment and shipping providers.
- Constant improvements on the frontend to deliver the best user experience.
- Create a backend for its mobile application.
- Integrate the external payment service.
- Aggregate products from different data suppliers.
Through the collaboration, SoftServe delivered a solution that helped our client surpass the previous year’s income in one month’s time. Additionally, the client’s sales increases by 12 times. The new solution gave the client the ability to:
- Monetize mobile traffic—60% from total traffic
- Scale for new markets
- Improve business operation efficiency