Practice Management Systems Software and Features Customized for Individual Dental Practice Needs
Managing a dental practice is a unique challenge. To address this, our client offers a variety of practice management systems and features created to advance a particular type of practice. Eac h system and feature is customizable and can be enhanced with a wide range of integrated options to provide end users a complete solution tailored to individual practice needs.
The client had a limited number of business analysts supporting the project. Dealing with US-based team members, the product manager and project coordinator resulted in transferring the requirements to the ever-growing Ukrainian team.
The project was implemented with numerous features in order to increase the product’s business value.
Improve Patient Care
- Increase case acceptance with videos. Now end users can link instructional or educational videos directly to procedure codes. After a procedure has been added to a patient’s treatment plan, he or she has the ability to select the procedure code and view the linked videos.
- Make accurate assessments. Provide better quality of care by using fall risk scores and expanded pain scale options to better assess at-risk patients.
Increase Clinical Efficiency
- Save time by approving and signing multiple clinical notes at one time.
- Complete clinical note templates faster by viewing all of the prompts at once.
- Clinical notes created from a template can be categorized or named based on the template category and name, making the notes easier to find.
Increase Front Office Productivity
- Keep production goals at the forefront. Now a user can quickly view or edit the clinic’s daily production/relative value goals directly from the appointment book.
Use Innovative Technologies
- Integrate technology from leading vendors in order to automate clinics.
New features helped end users maximize organization, productivity and efficiency and sa ve the organization time and money.
A list of the top customer requests were submitted through MyVoice. Resolving them gave the end user the ability to simplify and streamline their practice so they can focus on patient care.
SoftServe worked with the client on product maintenance and development for several years. The involvement of the requirements manager resulted in better understanding of the customer’s business drivers, which allowed for implementing new functionalities within shorter time periods and higher quality.