GHG Emissions: Moving Towards Real-Time Emission Data on the Pathway to Net-Zero
May 10, 2023
Online, North America
TS Cyanergy and SoftServe have been working on building a data-driven emission tracking solution leveraging AWS services to achieve the following goals:
- Measure methane (CH4) and carbon dioxide CO2 accurately
- Provide guidance and recommendations for optimizing engine performance
- Provide auditable data for ESG reports that can be archived
The solution can be applied to strengthen AWS CarbonLake to help oil and gas companies accelerate measurement, monitoring, and reporting of decarbonization initiatives.
In this webinar on May 10 at 11:00 AM CDT, you’ll:
- Find out how state-of-the-art cloud technologies, the internet of things, and data science come together to proactively monitor emission levels, detect optimization opportunities, and improve operational efficiency.
- Learn how to develop an AWS cloud-based solution capable of accurate measurement of the emissions data in real time.
- Discover how to leverage the real-time emission data to maximize your business growth, improve productivity, reduce GHG emissions and fuel consumption, resulting in significant savings.
SoftServe is a digital authority that advises and provides software solutions at the cutting edge of technology. We reveal, transform, accelerate, and optimize how enterprises and software companies do business. Our end-to-end solutions and expertise deliver innovation, quality, and speed across the healthcare, retail, energy, manufacturing, and financial services verticals. We empower enterprises and software companies to (re)identify differentiation, accelerate solution development, and vigorously compete in today’s marketplace—no matter where you are in your journey.
SoftServe Media Contact
Analyst and Public Relations Lead