AR: Indoor Navigation
You could use augmented reality (AR) to easily navigate indoors?
People travel from one point to another every day and GPS made it easier to navigate open spaces. SoftServe delivered an AR-driven prototype for indoor navigation (inside buildings, in subway).
- Indoor navigation (e.g. warehouse, retail store, city map).
- Discovering shops in the mall
- Easy in-store navigation between items
- Passenger guidance at airports, stations, etc.
- Resource allocations (in offices)
- Shopping-list-based navigation
- Inventory management
- High-cost equipment tracking