Consumer Relationship Transformation and Lightning Upgrade for Pediatric Nutrition Leader
Our client is a global leader in pediatric nutrition that develops, manufactures, markets and distributes more than 70 products in over 50 markets worldwide. The company's mission is to nourish the world's children for the best start in life. Our client has been associated with science-based pediatric nutrition products for over 110 years.
Following the acquisition of our client by a leading global health, hygiene and home company, both are running independent global functions for consumer relations focused on product inquiry and quality/complaint management.
Our client consulted SoftServe for a consumer relationship transformation. The goal was to assess whether it was possible to implement a digitized To-Be process based on a Salesforce platform for all its entities worldwide. Additionally, a Lightning upgrade sought to upgrade existing Salesforce instances to a new Lightning framework to provide improved UI/UX and develop new features.
As part of our client’s consumer relationship transformation, SoftServe helped our client:
- Enable system capabilities that support the end to end consumer relations operation
- Extend full channel engagement with consumers to include WebChat, social channels, rating and review, self-serve knowledge base, chatbots, and messaging platforms
- Use technology (NLP, AI and intelligent guided activities) to reduce agent effort in non-value add/routine activities
For the the Lightning upgrade, SoftServe worked with our client to:
- Upgrade existing standard and customized functionalities
- Simplify and optimize the usage of objects, record types, layouts, and fields
- Improve User Experience
- Increase agents’ efficiency and productivity by reducing the amount of work they have to perform during the case lifecycle
- Identify areas for business process improvement
During the onsite Discovery phase, SoftServe together with the client defined and scoped the Lightning upgrade roadmap which comprised:
- Defining, analyzing and estimating functionality for the upgrade (Pages, Layouts, Tabs, List views, components, workflow automation)
- Prioritizing the order of new features to be implemented
- Determining required team structure for next implementation and costs
- Assessing risks and improvements
SoftServe assessed our client’s business solution and proposed and implementation plan. Additionally, a roadmap and backlog for the Lightning upgrade project was developed and presented.