Lighting Manufacturer Creates a Multilanguage Web Product Catalogue Using Episerver
Our client needed a solution to effectively manage and showcase its product catalogue which consisted of thousands of different lighting solutions. The project required the exchange of information from an external PIM system to a content management solution that also offered advanced search capabilities and multilanguage support.
SoftServe held a discovery phase that involved all relevant stakeholders to assess all existing processes, workflows, and the client’s ecosystem.
Based on the findings, the team was able to recommend Episerver, a market-leading web content management system and digital marketing suite. The platform enables editors to drag-and-drop content to quickly create new digital experiences that are automatically responsive. In addition, ‘Episerver Find’ offers advanced capabilities for better search engine optimization (SEO) and navigation through the website’s contents.
SoftServe was responsible for implementing Episerver and integrating it with the client’s other tools and third party systems.
With the introduction of Episerver, SoftServe allowed the client to easily manage its product catalogue online to enable its customers to find their most suitable lighting solutions. The project’s key results include:
- Easy to use web content management for client’s wide product catalogue
- Multilanguage support for product information in four different languages
- Advanced search capabilities to ensure customers are able to navigate through the entire catalogue
- Weekly exchange of information from the in-house PIM system to ensure no new additions or legacy products were missed
- Enhanced visibility over user interactions through advanced analytics