Illuminate Your Information Strategy with SoftServe at DIA 2023
Jun 25-29, 2023
Life science and health tech companies must modernize and optimize to drive business acceleration, become more agile, enable future growth, and increase their company’s return on investment. One of the best ways you can reach this goal is by adopting big data and cloudification for intelligent information management.
SoftServe will be on hand in Boston from June 25 to 29 for the DIA 2023 Global Annual Meeting. We’ll join other life science industry leaders to network, problem-solve, and discuss global and local challenges facing the life sciences community today.
Stop by our booth #652 and together we’ll explore how you can:
- Adopt intelligent information management for faster and more efficient data utilization — from speeding up time to a new drug discovery to accelerating a product to market.
- Maximize the value of third-party healthcare data to generate the real-world evidence needed for supporting clinical, commercial, market access, and other data-driven processes.
- Achieve maximum value from disparate sources of data (internal and external) through the effective use of analytics and AI/ML.
- Achieve organizational scale via cloud and hybrid-cloud native architectures.
- Achieve a patient-centric approach that keeps the patient’s needs and preferences in mind, which will ensure better outcomes and experiences.
SoftServe is a digital authority that advises and provides software solutions at the cutting edge of technology. We reveal, transform, accelerate, and optimize how enterprises and software companies do business. Our end-to-end solutions and expertise deliver innovation, quality, and speed across the healthcare, retail, energy, manufacturing, and financial services verticals. We empower enterprises and software companies to (re)identify differentiation, accelerate solution development, and vigorously compete in today’s marketplace—no matter where you are in your journey.
SoftServe Media Contact
Analyst and Public Relations Lead