Avoid Systems Slowdowns
Our client is a manufacturing solutions partner with customers across multiple industries. The client paid significant recurring annual licensing fees and operational costs associated with using both a Pegasystems (Pega) automation solution and Microsoft Office365.
Automation with Pega spanned a large scope of their business processes, but the goal was a complete migration to the Microsoft Power Platform.
SoftServe’s solution prioritized business processes, allowing the client to rapidly:
- Optimize license payments
- Reduce their number of vendors
- Unify automation solutions
- Simplify automation infrastructure and maintenance
- Save operational costs
The SoftSeve team delivered a proof of concept within a limited timeframe to confirm the strategy and capability of Microsoft Power Platform to perform the large-scale automation the client required.
Regular early demo sessions and subsequent participatory testing facilitated efficient development of automated front-end user interface forms and back-end workflows.
Additionally, we provided:
- Successful initial automation of key business processes
- A roadmap for the remainder of OKRs
- Retention of the look and feel of original applications
- Rapid deployment and adoption
LET’S TALK about how SoftServe can integrate your existing systems to save time and deliver exceptional product demonstrations.