Open Source Innovation
Time series anomaly detection made easy.
Make data mining as easy as point-and-click
How do you quickly identify outliers in time series data without losing accuracy? The Time Series Anomaly Detection Accelerator. It is a free and open architecture framework that learns an expected or normal pattern without the need for domain-specific knowledge. This Accelerator is designed to rapidly identify events, issues, and incidents that do not conform to expected behavior.
It is ideal for business and IT professionals who have access to data and want to measure the effects of their campaigns, programs, and teams to uncover trends and irregularities quickly and efficiently. You can easily perform exploratory data analysis with ease through built-in visualization.
Key capabilities include
- Multi-Purpose Framework: An end-to-end solution from data management to data analysis.
- Analyze any data: Algorithms learn complex time series patterns, including seasonality, trends, and changing behavior for all types of variables.
- Reliable and Scalable: Built on EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud), leverages cloud virtual machines, written in R, and uses Shiny for the presentation layer.
- Built-In Expertise at Your Fingertips: Created with the power of our world class data scientists.
- Open Source: Developed on EC2 in an open directed community where contributions are encouraged.
The Time Series Anomaly Detection Accelerator is available in the AWS Marketplace.
- Simple to use – you don’t’ have to write code or be a data miner to use
- Quickly identify activities, events, and actions that are out of the ordinary
- Identifies seasonal and trend patterns
- Tremendous time and cost savings by eliminating the need for multiple tools
- Domain-agnostic approach
- Easily scales across a wide range of configurations
Built within the Time Series Anomaly Detection Accelerator, is an end-to-end process flow that takes you from data to results in four easy steps.
Step 1: Load
Define targets and time variables. Supports local and remote data services.
Step 2: Prepare
Apply transformation (e.g. remove noise, aggregation, etc.).
Step 3: Model
“Simple Mode” uses the default settings. “Expert Mode” allows fine tuning (e.g. change sensitivity, etc.).
Step 4: Apply
Time series data itself is a record, not a projection. That record, however, contains information that can allow you to make educated guesses about what can reasonably be expected in the future. Whether you are looking to forecast sales, analyze logs, or understand lost payments, our Time Series Anomaly Detection Accelerator uncovers the blind spots in your business.
SoftServe is a global digital authority and consulting company, operating at the cutting edge of technology. We reveal, transform, accelerate, and optimize the way large enterprises and software companies do business. With expertise across healthcare, retail, media, financial services, software, and more, we implement end-to-end solutions to deliver the innovation, quality, and speed that our clients’ users expect.
SoftServe delivers open innovation – from generating compelling new ideas, to developing and implementing transformational products and services. Our work and client experience is built on a foundation of empathetic, human-focused experience design that ensures continuity from concept to release.
Ultimately, we empower businesses to re-identify their differentiation, accelerate market position, and vigorously compete in today’s digital, global economy.
If you have any questions and face any issues with Time Series Anomaly Detection Accelerator, please send us a message and our specialists will follow up with you as soon as possible.