Reuters Events: Pharma USA 2023
Mar 28-29, 2023
Strategies and models have matured, and pharma companies of today are prioritizing patient-centricity and incorporating digitalization and analytics into every aspect of their operations.
Embedding the voice of the patient in decision-making throughout the value chain is critical. A patient-centric innovation culture creates higher product and service value propositions that can drive more meaningful engagement and lead to better health outcomes.
Join SoftServe at Reuters Events: Pharma USA 2023 where you will be introduced to our innovation framework and strategy. During our workshop, “Enabling Patient-Centric Innovation Culture” we will:
- Learn how innovation maturity strategy addresses your patients’ needs systematically while keeping patients at the center of your design
- Discover how to shape data into meaningful insights for personalized engagement bolstering relationships with HCPs and patients
- Understand the place of innovation culture in the broader organizational strategy with sustainable collaboration practices
- Learn how to transform isolated innovation efforts into a continuous, cross-organizational, and effective process at scale
Hear from SoftServe’s experts:
- Steve LoSardo, VP, Life Science Solutions & Consulting
- Anton Baturan, Director, Digital Transformation Strategy & Innovation
- Kimberly Schaefer, RN, BA, BSN, Director, Life Science Solutions & Consulting
Can’t attend? Let’s talk about driving culture innovation change systematically, sustainably, and at scale.
SoftServe is a digital authority that advises and provides software solutions at the cutting edge of technology. We reveal, transform, accelerate, and optimize how enterprises and software companies do business. Our end-to-end solutions and expertise deliver innovation, quality, and speed across the healthcare, retail, energy, manufacturing, and financial services verticals. We empower enterprises and software companies to (re)identify differentiation, accelerate solution development, and vigorously compete in today’s marketplace—no matter where you are in your journey.
SoftServe Media Contact
Global Public Relations Manager