Improve Customer Experience, Provide Excellent Care
Our client is a startup company that improves the lives of individuals living with gastrointestinal disorders. Our client provides a diet consultancy platform intended to offer high-quality and organic meal plans that meet the requirements of our customers.
Our client needed a solution that gave gastrointestinal disease patients a sustainable way to control their condition and receive education, guidance, and support. Patients are not currently satisfied with the market of offerings available to them. Additionally, the solution needed to prove gastroenterologists a place to communicate and treat patients who might not feel comfortable seeing a doctor directly.
Our client required a solution that uses technology to collect data on patients’ daily quality of life. This data could then be used to develop a nutritional plan that would be delivered by a partner meal vendor.
- Be the first to market with an all-in-one-place solution for dietary modification in GI, primarily for IBS patients
- Create a system to engage patients directly, without GI referral, in the future
- Meet health care compliance requirements with system development
- Design infrastructure and processes to account for the support of multiple meal plan delivery vendors in the future
- Our client used a technology stack for both web and mobile applications to build a framework for future functionality expansion.
- The design of the mobile application and the website enabled our client to closely integrate customers and healthcare providers for more accountable care.
- The system design foundation enabled the client to attract new customers by making it easier to provide qualified and consistent care.
- The company increased patient payments using the convenience of self-service features to collect payments for their services. The ability to receive payments faster and easier increased the company’s revenue.
Cooking Up a Great Solution
SoftServe developed a website that is integrated with the meal vendor’s API and uses CMS plug-ins to integrate with payment processing gateways for one-time and recurring payments. Patients can schedule consultation, order and configure meal plan, manage meal subscription, and provide payment. Patients can navigate to Apple App Store and Google Play by clicking on the corresponding buttons on the website page.
SoftServe also built a mobile application from scratch using Xamarin Native Forms covering iOS and Android mobile OS platforms. Patients can use the app to view the recipe list in detail and access to educational materials. The application has survey forms to track patients' health conditions during the program. Patients can request a call from a dietitian to review the program-related materials.
- 13 SoftServe professionals were engaged on the entire spectrum from Architecture, Business Analysis, Development, Quality Assurance, and Project Management.
- 5 months – starting from April 2019 and finishing with a live product release in September 2019.
- After the application development had been finished, the SoftServe team continued working on additional features and technical support of the system.
Tools And Technologies
- Shopify SaaS
- .Next Xamarin
LET’S TALK about how SoftServe can help you serve your health care customers with a seamless online web and mobile experience.