MuleSoft Complex Solution for American Real Estate Company
Our client is an American commercial real estate company that provides flexible shared workspaces for technology startups and other services for other enterprises.
They design and build physical and virtual shared spaces and office services for entrepreneurs and commercial organizations.
New technologies frequently change the landscape of our clients' business.
Home-grown systems are becoming outdated, and software services (SaaSs) are changing, consolidating and constantly evolving to address new products being introduced.
To maintain their competitive edge in the market, our client invested in Mulesoft. Mulesoft's core functionality is built around Salesforce, Workday and several other cloud-based applications. Mulesoft enables building highly integrated processes with multiple up- and down-stream sources.
While our client's Mulesoft adoption started several years ago, the SoftServe team helped to bring it to a new level of maturity, governance, and usability.
At project launch, the client faced several challenges and needed to address them efficiently.
- Develop and maintain best practices and procedures around APIs
- Measure KPIs through metrics established by C4E, the Mulesoft team that drives shifts in the IT operating model
- Make C4E assets and best practices easily discoverable and reusable
- Evolve existing integrations toward C4E standards and best practices
- Evangelize the capabilities that C4E MuleSoft services can provide
- Drive greater sharing and collaboration across teams
By re-using core building blocks, the client reached high time and cost savings upon starting new projects. They benefitted from leveraging existing integration features tested to comply with internal architecture and standards.
- Shorter development cycle (time to market)
- Reduced projects’ cost and risk
- Fewer defects
- Higher code quality deliverables
- Enhanced governance with imbedded standards and security
- Best practices
LET'S TALK about how Softserve can help grow and evangelise the Anypoint Mulesoft platform within your company and effecitvely scale your internal integration portfolio.