SoftServe Recognized as Endorsed Education Provider by IIBA
SoftServe one of only two companies in Ukraine with the IIBA EEP status to provide PDUs
SoftServe, a global leader in digital software development and consulting, is proud to announce that its Business Analysis Office together with SoftServe University were officially recognized as an Endorsed Education Provider (EEP) by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).
A rare occurrence, SoftServe is one of only two companies in Ukraine that boasts an IIBA EEP status, and provides professional development units (PDUs).
This distinction marks SoftServe’s ongoing efforts to create its own educational ecosystem, ensuring the professional growth of its own employees as well as the development of candidates for employment.
In step with this philosophy, SoftServe’s Business Analysis Office together with SoftServe University launched an “Arts and Crafts of Business Analysis” course. The course explores and dissects business analysis trends, while showing students the advanced techniques to uncover new trends. It goes through each step of a solution-driven project, offering:
- Deeper understanding of business analysis knowledge areas;
- Knowledge in business analysis activities;
- Experience in business analysis techniques; and
- Experience in using business analysis tools.
Upon course completion, the students receive 40 professional development hours necessary to pass professional business analysis certifications such as the ECBA, CCBA, and CBAP.
The course program was reviewed and approved by the IIBA Committee, and the Business Analysis Office and SoftServe University were officially recognized as EEPs. Becoming an EEP means that the IIBA recognizes that:
- Presenters are appropriately qualified, are skilled in teaching, are familiar with the curriculum, keep up-to-date with changes to the curriculum, and have knowledge and experience in the subject area.
- There is adequate coverage of the curriculum, with an appropriate mix of lectures, practical work, and revision appropriate to the level of the course.
- Delivery of instruction is relevant and supports the curriculum.
- Materials are kept up-to-date, in line with changes to the curriculum.
More information about the EEP program can be found on the IIBA website.
About International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)
International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) is a professional association dedicated to helping the business analysis community create better business outcomes. Through a global network, IIBA connects more than 29,000 Members and more than 300 Corporate Members and 120 Chapters. As the voice of the business analysis community, IIBA supports the recognition of the profession and discipline and works to maintain the global standard for the practices and certification.