E-commerce Solutions Consolidated Into One Magento-Based Platform
Our client, a Canadian company, is a world leader in designing, manufacturing, and marketing high-quality, body safe, eco-friendly intimate products. Its brands of sensual lifestyle and health products are available in thousands of specialty stores, boutiques, and pharmacies around the globe.
The client is merging with an industry leader in Germany to form a new business entity. Each company has its own digital assets that will need to be consolidated under the new business.
The client needed to optimize its operation and consulted with SoftServe to consolidate the e-commerce solutions into one Magento-based platform.
|Amazon Web Services
As a result of the project, the SoftServe team delivered the following value to the client:
- Designed and implemented a brand new Magento 2 based web-store.
- Gradually migrated existing CMS solutions to the new web store.
- Integrated the CRM, payment, fraud protection, and tax automation systems.
- Operated the worldwide web store.
- Consulted and trained personnel.