New Healthcare Solution Improves User Experience While Retaining Business Rules
The client’s application is part of the hybrid cloud-based, multi-services platform, which helps life sciences companies transform commercial operations processes. Prior to the cooperation with SoftServe, the client faced the following challenges:
- Interdependence and shared data between service areas
- Functionality overlap between legacy systems
- Prospective large projects creates need for solution scalability
- Lengthy software updates and syncs between legacy systems
- Slow system response time for legacy systems
- Time constraints for new platform launch
The SoftServe team developed a COT/PHS solution that provided new functionalities.
- COT project workflow
- Manager Review Report
- COT schemas
- PHS project workflow
- BU matching SmartMatch
- BU search
With the help of business analysis and UX activities, SoftServe developed a product that retained all existing business rules and improved the user experience. The business analysts (BA) activities
- Identified and analyzed the business need for new functionality.
- Analyzed the client’s existing solution and provided justification for new developments.
- Conducted requirements elicitation with key stakeholders.
- Analyzed and managed requirements analysis including UX requirements in cooperation with UX designers.
- Prioritized and adjusted the functionality that formed the scope.
- Provided assistance with the decision-making of a solution that satisfied the business needs, and planned further implementations.
- Supported the development team throughout product lifecycle.
The value delivered to the client included:
- Increased time-to-market without sacrificing quality—a viable product was released within a six-month time period.
- Improved solution performance and scalability.
- Expanded visibility into project workflows and improved efficiency.
- Enhanced data security.
- Enriched user experience, which made the application easier to use.