Unifying API & UX for TME In a Multi-cloud Environment with Google's Apigee and Anthos
Customers today interact with a company’s content and customer service across multiple platforms and numerous devices. Whether signing up, signing in, or consuming and sharing content—the one thing all customers want is a consistent UX experience.
Enterprises using API management for a unified API are much more likely to beat competitors at delivering a consistent experience across multiple touchpoints. With a well-defined API, companies can provide secure and seamless access to their services regardless of service implementation.
However, this frictionless experience can be challenging if your company is beholden to a particular system and environment. Some companies solve this problem by adopting a multi-cloud strategy while maintaining an on-prem digital infrastructure.
When that happens, API experts are left searching for a simple approach to implement user experience strategy. These experts need a method for managing their unified API across on-premises, private cloud, and public cloud environments.
In this session, we'll provide an overview of how Apigee API Management and Anthos Multi-Cloud Platform can create a unified API solution and a consistent user experience—all within multi-cloud and hybrid environments.
Who Should Watch
Leaders and engineers who want to enable a consistent user experience using Apigee API management within a multi-cloud strategy.
- The opportunities and challenges when creating a seamless user experience
- Technical aspects of Apigee integration
- How Apigee combines data from different content APIs to create a unified API
- How to enable a consistent user experience with API management
- Why a unified API is the real key to success
The demonstration will showcase:
- Apigee Hybrid platform setup
- Unified API development with Apigee API Management
- Adopting a multi-cloud strategy using Apigee Hybrid & Anthos (including an Anthos Dashboards overview)
- Brand pages created using a unified frontend API via Apigee Hybrid
Доступ до вебінару
Engage with SoftServe’s industry and technology experts at meetups, conferences and online events
Adoption of FHIR for Data Interoperability
Enhancing Robotic Perception: Synthetic Data Generation using Omn...
Next Generation IoTs in the Oil and Gas Industry
Energy, Oil & Gas,Presentation
Disrupting the Insurance Marketplace