Exclusive Webinar on Optimizing Your Hybrid Cloud Environments: Insights From the Battlefield
Oct 20, 2020
Join SoftServe’s latest webinar to learn from unique ‘insights from the battlefield’ shared by our cloud experts on how to achieve enhanced performance in your optimized hybrid cloud strategy.
87% of organizations already have a hybrid cloud environment but optimization is key to improving performance, scalability, and cost efficiency. We reviewed 200 cloud projects from the last 12 months to gain insights about optimization areas offering an immediate business impact.
- Based on our experience, organizations are continuing to rapidly invest in hybrid cloud
- However, they struggle to accurately forecast and keep transparency over costs
- Organizations urgently need help with optimizing their hybrid states, by building a cost-efficient, scalable, and high-impact solution
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Those ready to make the move and are overall "ready" or "have a strong need" to move to the hybrid cloud
- Those already trying to move to the hybrid cloud, or have two siloed clouds (have private and public clouds, but not connected), and are looking for acceleration with transformation
- Those who already have the hybrid or pure public cloud, and need targeted improvements, optimizations, or transformation
October 20, 2020, 4-5PM GMT
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Oleksandr Mykhalchuk is the Director of Cloud & DevOps Services at SoftServe. He has worked in IT as a systems architect, DevOps, network engineer, and system administrator for over a decade. Oleksandr has built multiple projects for industry leading automobile, hospitality and trade companies. His expertise in multiple application platforms, networks, security, virtualization and clouds helps him design high complexity solutions and solve various technical problems quickly.
SoftServe is a digital authority that advises and provides at the cutting-edge of technology. We reveal, transform, accelerate, and optimize the way enterprises and software companies do business. With expertise across healthcare, retail, energy, financial services, and more, we implement end-to-end solutions to deliver the innovation, quality, and speed that our clients’ users expect.
SoftServe delivers open innovation, from generating compelling new ideas, to developing and implementing transformational products and services. Our work and client experience is built on a foundation of empathetic, human-focused experience design that ensures continuity from concept to release.
We empower enterprises and software companies to (re)identify differentiation, accelerate solution development, and vigorously compete in today’s digital economy. No matter where you are in your journey.