ID8 Session #1: CAPTURING TRAPPED VALUE IN ENTERPRISE DATA ENTROPY
Mar 15, 2021
Online, North America
ID8 is a series of executive virtual events, led by SoftServe Chief Technology Officer Alex Chubay, is designed to bring together technical and business decision makers to hear and talk about ideas, insights, and solutions that can help your navigation of digital transformation. Each event will cover different trends, challenges, and technologies that businesses need to consider when dealing with change.
Session #1: CAPTURING TRAPPED VALUE IN ENTERPRISE DATA ENTROPY
A stark reality of today’s business environment is that most enterprises suffer from Data Entropy.
As data accumulates and grows, data disorder can widen your Data Value Gap and increase your Total Opportunity Cost. So, how do you close the gap and drive down costs? And how do you release the power in your data to inform better decision making, enhance customer experiences, increase operational efficiency or gain a competitive advantage?
Unsurprisingly, the answer can be found in your strategy and your technology.
- ID8 is uniquely designed to deliver valuable, actionable insights, and ideas for your situation and agenda.
- ID8 involves strategic, operational, financial, and technical decision makers to reflect the wide impact of Digital Transformation.
- ID8 deals with real-world challenges, experiences, and solutions.
The event will be approximately 2.5 hours and is broken down into three defined tracks:
- Welcome and keynote – Your host, SoftServe CTO Alex Chubay, outlines the event, current industry trends, and business challenges.
- Plenary session – Expert panel discussion covering the hot topics, practical advice and case studies from industry practitioners.
- Breakout sessions – Small group sessions allow participants to discuss, learn and share best practice advice.
The event is a spontaneous think tank that uses digital crowdsourcing tools and techniques to drive collaboration and gain insights. Sessions are available through application only. All applications are subject to approval. Participants are encouraged to share/post (see registration form below) their challenges and best practices to help shape the discussion and agenda.
March 15, 2021, at 1 PM CST / 2 PM EST
SoftServe is a digital authority that advises and provides at the cutting-edge of technology. We reveal, transform, accelerate, and optimize the way enterprises and software companies do business. With expertise across healthcare, retail, energy, financial services, and more, we implement end-to-end solutions to deliver the innovation, quality, and speed that our clients’ users expect.
SoftServe delivers open innovation, from generating compelling new ideas, to developing and implementing transformational products and services. Our work and client experience is built on a foundation of empathetic, human-focused experience design that ensures continuity from concept to release.
We empower enterprises and software companies to (re)identify differentiation, accelerate solution development, and vigorously compete in today’s digital economy. No matter where you are in your journey.