Machine Learning in Oil & Gas Conference
Apr 14-15, 2021
Online, North America
SoftServe is proud to be a Gold Sponsor at the upcoming Machine Learning in Oil & Gas Conference.
The 2021 Machine Learning in Oil & Gas Conference will showcase how oil and gas leaders are now deploying machine learning and AI models at scale. The sixth iteration of this renowned event focuses on how early adopters can use machine learning to gain an edge at the expense of slower moving competitors.
This is a rare opportunity to learn strategies that enable your company to take advantage of exciting new machine learning technologies.
ATTEND MACHINE LEARNING IN OIL AND GAS TO:
- Learn how the top oil and gas producers are using ML and data to solve business challenges.
- Benefit from interactive discussions and the opportunity to problem-solve with data scientists.
- Understand how to use deep neural networks for image recognition, NLP and text-based sentiment analysis.
- Rethink company strategies in the age of AI and Machine Learning.
- Take predictive analytics to the next level – and discover strategies for adding AI to your analytics toolbox.
- Learn from 30+ industry experts.
April 14-15, 2021
SoftServe is a digital authority that advises and provides at the cutting-edge of technology. We reveal, transform, accelerate, and optimize the way enterprises and software companies do business. With expertise across healthcare, retail, energy, financial services, and more, we implement end-to-end solutions to deliver the innovation, quality, and speed that our clients’ users expect.
SoftServe delivers open innovation, from generating compelling new ideas, to developing and implementing transformational products and services. Our work and client experience is built on a foundation of empathetic, human-focused experience design that ensures continuity from concept to release.
We empower enterprises and software companies to (re)identify differentiation, accelerate solution development, and vigorously compete in today’s digital economy. No matter where you are in your journey.
SoftServe Media Contact
Analyst and Public Relations Lead