The Road to Industry 4.0: an MVP Approach with SoftServe & AWS
Jul 15, 2021
Thursday, July 15th
About the Event:
AI, robotics, IoT, and other Industry 4.0 technologies hold the key to smarter manufacturing operations and supply chains. Still, most companies perceive them as an expensive, all-encompassing seismic change – an unattainably high entry bar.
Manufacturers need a new approach.
With this in mind, SoftServe and AWS are launching a digital event to help manufacturing leaders navigate the advanced technology landscape and ensure faster time-to-value for Industry 4.0. deployments.
SoftServe and AWS will present a minimum viable product (MVP) for Industry 4.0 technology — powered by tried-and-trusted, modular solutions, specifically tailored for the manufacturing and CPG industry.
In addition, we will:
- Discuss and tackle the challenges and barriers to the adoption of Industry 4.0 technologies head-on
- Provide guidance on how to get started quickly, without prohibitive up-front capital investment, and why SoftServe and AWS are ideally placed to deliver on this promise
- Present a roadmap to scaling and accelerating at pace, in line with your business needs
- Outline expected business outcomes from this approach, backed up by case study examples
Who should attend:
Business and technical leadership – CIO/CTO, VP of Manufacturing, Engineering Director, VP Supply Chain, and similar roles
- Setting the scene – introducing Industry 4.0, and the adoption landscape
- Group session: exploring the blockers to adoption – sharing successes and struggles
- The MVP approach with SoftServe and AWS: negotiating blockers, generating value for scale
- Feedback from the groups, wrap-up, and key takeaways
SoftServe is a digital authority that advises and provides at the cutting-edge of technology. We reveal, transform, accelerate, and optimize the way enterprises and software companies do business. With expertise across healthcare, retail, energy, financial services, and more, we implement end-to-end solutions to deliver the innovation, quality, and speed that our clients’ users expect.
SoftServe delivers open innovation, from generating compelling new ideas, to developing and implementing transformational products and services. Our work and client experience is built on a foundation of empathetic, human-focused experience design that ensures continuity from concept to release.
We empower enterprises and software companies to (re)identify differentiation, accelerate solution development, and vigorously compete in today’s digital economy. No matter where you are in your journey.
Visit our website, blog, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter pages.
SoftServe Media Contact
Senior Manager, AR/PR