SoftServe Doubles the Number of Enterprise Clients in 2016
SoftServe, a leading digital solutions company, marks another successful year of strong revenue and employee growth highlighted by integrating our vast technology expertise with disruptive digital strategies. As a result, SoftServe increased the number of its enterprise clients by 52%, and expanded its global headcount to 4,500, as well as reaped numerous awards and nominations for innovation, excellence, and customer experience.
- In Q1, SoftServe achieved the AWS Big Data Competency from Amazon Web Services (AWS) for helping customers build effective data management solutions. SoftServe’s security and process transformation projects for Shell Retail Ukraine and Kyivstar claimed victory at the CEE Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards, while our customer references and programs for innovation received a special recognition by IAOP in the 2016 Global Outsourcing 100® list of best outsourcing service providers.
- In Q2, SoftServe partnered with Outcomes Based Healthcare and developed the Sense360 smartphone app to study how diabetes affects the people who have it. This innovative Android application won a connected mobility solution of the year at the European IT & Software Excellence Awards, and was also selected a finalist in Cybersecurity Excellence Awards and NOA Professional Awards.
- In Q3, SoftServe welcomed Stuart Logan as a Chief Human Resources Officer to help fuel growth and expansion. Our technology experts contributed to the flagship Software Architecture Design and Analysis course at Carnegie Mellon University.
- In Q4, SoftServe achieved AWS Service Delivery Partner status for AWS Lambda and was ranked among the top Digital Service Providers in the Zinnov Zones for Digital Services in Retail. According to Clutch, a Washington, DC-based research firm focused on the technology, marketing, and digital industries, SoftServe was recognized among the top IT services companies in Texas, as well as in the UK, and Canada. Also in Canada, one of SoftServe’s engineers won bronze as a part of the Ukrainian team at the International Innovative Challenge 2016 with an algorithm for The Bank of Montreal.
For SoftServe, 2016 became the year of groundbreaking digital solutions and prototypes:
- SoftServe’s skill for Alexa, VoiceMyBot is an innovative chatbot with a voice interface enabling access to all Atlassian HipChat Marketplace, which immediately became a hit among the leading technology media, including TechCruch, CIO Dive, VentureBeat and many others.
- Chasm, a truly immersive Virtual Reality application, provides a unique experience by stimulating not only visual, but also auditory, olfactory, cutaneous, kinesthetic, and vestibular senses.
- BioLock, an electrocardiogram (ECG) biosensor analysis system for continuous driver authentication and health monitoring, was nominated as a finalist at SXSW in the Smart Cities category.
“We’re very proud of SoftServe’s achievements over the past year. On top of record growth with our clients, we continued to open new offices around the world, and in March we’ll open our newly renovated US headquarters in Austin, Texas, which includes our newest client experience center,” said Chris Baker, Chief Executive Officer, SoftServe.
“Now more than ever, our unified global team is driven by one singular mission: creating extraordinary experiences for clients from design to delivery, in a seamless way. In 2017, we will continue our work built on a foundation of more than two decades deep-rooted engineering expertise, and we look forward to helping our clients build sustainable growth with their ongoing digital transformations.”