Consumer Demand Analytics for Auto Industry Leader
The client wanted to gather information to tailor more vehicles to the demands of their customers. They approached SoftServe for help with an auto-specific solution that would enable the m to understand and measure demand for new vehicle or model refresh before takeoff.
The solution at a glance:
- Quickly set up and launch vehicle line configuration based on: part classes, parts, packages, options, and rules (include, exclude, standard, not available, etc.)
- Collect details about each visitor, their actions on the site, and what vehicle they configure
- Generate variety of reports, such as model demand, option demand, demand by region, demand by price, etc. (Reporting module)
- Avoid false signals (Analytics engine)
SoftServe helped to create an innovative, analytical, and profitable solution that auto industry leaders, such as Ford, Hyundai, and dozens of OEMs already use.
With this state-of-the-art solution, OEMs can:
- Capture customer preferences
- Provide actionable intelligence to optimize profits
- Design granular demand on the market with geolocation, sex, age, and other customer parameters
- And increase profit on important launches — yielding $20M in extra mix profit on average