Cloud & DevOps
Cloud adoption significantly accelerates a business’ response to challenges in the modern business world, while significantly optimizing costs. DevOps creates an agile and collaborative environment that reduces development cycle times and enables teams to focus more on driving value. Companies that combine these workflows reduce testing and deployment costs dramatically.
Optimized Hybrid Cloud
Organizations that adopt a hybrid cloud environment face new operational challenges and are frequently not achieving an optimal state. They must focus on adopting an optimized hybrid cloud to increase scalability, improve performance, and deliver rapid cost optimization. While hybrid doesn’t automatically help to manage processes, data tools, resources etc., hybrid cloud is at the heart of modern digital transformation. The macroeconomic changes experienced by organizations from the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic make workload agility, efficiency, and better performance absolute necessities. This is shifting the hybrid cloud from obligation to imperative.
- Increased scalability: ensuring rapid capacity for growth by making datacenter capabilities and resource usage more efficient
- Improved performance: providing organizations with an increased infrastructure agility to accelerate speed-to-market by eliminating silos
- Rapid cost optimization: rapid cost optimization for the future by reducing or eliminating infrastructure resource waste
Cloud Migration Enablement
Obtain faster infrastructure and agility for your business with the migration of your on-premises resources to the cloud. Cloud has transformed from a nice-to-have to a must-have. Adopting the Cloud is essential for any business that wants to compete in today’s market.
- Cut operational costs: the flexible architecture of cloud enables businesses to effectively manage resources, easily scaling to match need and size.
- Decrease time-to-market: migrating to the cloud allows organizations to decrease the time taken to deliver IT infrastructure, speed the delivery of IT projects critical to revenue growth, and reduce costs.
- Increase process efficiency: the cloud’s flexibility and agility improve and increases an organization’s processes efficiency, lowers costs, and drives innovation for product development.
DevOps creates an agile and collaborative environment between developers and IT for improved efficiency, reduced development lifecycles, and time-to-market. Working in an iterative, “fail fast” process, DevOps reduces development cycle times to achieve faster results, with less risk. DevOps automation manages repetitive tasks with speed and accuracy, allowing talent to focus on driving value. DevOps requires people with the correct skill sets, follow best practice processes, and possess modernized technology expertise.
- Decrease time-to-market and increase ROI.
- Increase efficiency company wide.
- Motivate teams to collaborate and embrace transparency.
- Improve software quality and validation time.
- Build software using agile methods.
FinOps advances your cloud maturity journey—optimizing cloud costs, modernizing applications, bringing financial accountability, and improving organizational alignment for leveraging cloud in your business. We have the experience and tools to help you turn your public cloud into an efficient business solution development engine. LEARN MORE
- Using FinOps, you can assign cost allocation to those who are accountable for consumption of cloud services.
- Your company can leverage data to create a near real-time reporting mechanism for your stakeholders.
- FinOps establishes Anomaly Management processes, which allows you to detect, identify, clarify, alert, and manage unexpected or un-forecasted cloud cost events promptly.
- Your company can build forecasting models regarding cloud spending reliably and accurately, helping accelerate your organization’s growth.
- With FinOps, your company can create organizational accountability and efficiency.