Before solving problems, companies must first identify what problems exist, and then synthesize data to uncover insights into why they exist. Research uncovers root causes and identifies areas of opportunity to ensure businesses produce value for users. Outputs take the form of insight reports and strategic recommendations. SoftServe distinguishes two areas of research: user research and experience assessments.
- Discover new opportunities and validate assumptions
- Reduce the risk of creating undesirable solutions
- Articulate business goals that may affect features and product deployment strategies
- Understand and document user needs
Design strategy produces a vision of a solution to be validated with actual potential users to prove market viability, answering: what problem is the product solving, what are the business goals, and why is the solution needed? By approaching opportunities with a design-first mindset, companies can accelerate delivery of innovative solutions to differentiate in-market. SoftServe’s design strategy includes design vision, experience planning, and extended reality (XR) strategy.
- Find the right problems to solve to reduce risk, and focus your efforts on getting innovation done
- Reduce downstream design efforts and development costs with a well-defined design strategy
- Focus on what really matters to customers
Service design increases value and reveals opportunities to optimize experiences across multiple touchpoints through a holistic understanding of complex systems and processes behind the enterprise. Service design enhances the entire experience value chain and ultimately leads to product design. At SoftServe, we reimagine interactions between the business, employees, and customers to create the level of engagement and satisfaction that leads to differentiation.
- Transform complex ecosystems and concepts into services that deliver business value
- Identify opportunities to optimize existing technologies and processes
- Ensure cohesion and consistency across multiple channels and touchpoints
Product design focuses on crafting solutions that are desirable, meaningful, and technically viable. Our design team takes ownership of how products should function, what form they should take, and what value they should bring. We leverage design thinking and a human-centered mindset throughout the design process—always putting the user first—but also considering the business perspective and ensuring that business value is delivered.
- Create end-to-end experiences that are functional, relevant, and useful to customers, while being sustainable and competitive for the business
- Deploy scalable, flexible, well-documented design systems that provide consistent brand and product experiences across all touchpoints
- Reduce the friction between design, product, and engineering with proven DesignOps methodologies
Experience design solves problems in...
RetailEmbracing an empathetic customer perspective fueled by data to personalize omnichannel experiences, provide customized recommendations, and reduce decision fatigue through actionable and comprehensive design solutions.Learn More
HealthcareCombining empathy and a human-centered, problem-solving approach to better understand patients and physicians—their experiences and challenges—and enable them to focus on what’s important by reducing cognitive and manual load.Learn More
Energy, Oil & GasLeveraging strategic design thinking to address the right problems, optimize end-to-end experiences, and ultimately deliver intuitive and functional solutions to support critical upstream, midstream, and downstream operations.Learn More
Financial ServicesAligning design thinking with business goals to deliver actionable and comprehensive solutions that provide competitive and long-lasting value for financial service providers, their employees, and customers, while accelerating time-to-market.Learn More