Internet of Things
Increasing traffic, changes in traffic patterns, road construction, expansion of subway systems, and service outages are all challenges that leave governments, businesses, and passengers struggling to stay abreast of transportation changes, and to find ways to address them.
Intelligent mobility helps to simplify transport systems by relaying helpful, real-time information back to travelers. This increase in productivity and time efficiency is a key differentiator for any business involved in, or relying on, transportation.
- Proactive awareness of road conditions for transport to decrease travel complications.
- Real-time logistical insights and greater field connectivity.
- Data-driven insights for improved commuter traffic management.
- Increased parking awareness to reduce related traffic congestion.
Predictive maintenance (PdM) determines which machines need servicing and when, based on responsive, real-time data. Through sensors and active monitoring, businesses can proactively address issues before they become problems. The benefit is quantifiable cost reduction across the board including labor, equipment, inventory, replacement, secondary damage, and risk.
- Maintain machine health through tracking and reporting performance indicators.
- Define markers and threshold of degeneration for advanced notification.
- Minimize lost revenue by eliminating unnecessary downtime.
- Increase cost efficiency and productivity through just-in-time servicing.
- A safer, continuous, and predictive work environment.
To be competitive in the digital economy, manufacturers must integrate advanced technologies
into their manufacturing operations and processes. Smart manufacturing (SM) makes this
possible with collaborative systems that collect and analyze real-time data to expedite proactive
- Increased machine productivity through predictive maintenance, switching preventive support to prospective or condition-based support.
- Quality improvement by applying machine learning (ML) to volumes of collected data.
- Higher efficiency through automated data collection from sensors and multiple disparate storage systems.
Delivering an IoT system requires careful strategy, knowledge of disparate and sophisticated technologies, and the ability to integrate a bespoke deliverable. SoftServe combines the required components and the expertise together in a single solution, driving business KPIs and creating a clear path for success.
- Creating Things—design, collate, and/or select the device(s) you need
- Connecting Things—business needs are mapped to the most responsive, connected approach for an optimal—and viable—solution
- Data ingestion—ensure your data is safely received, stored, and used intelligently to power connected devices
- Data transformation—bridge the gap between data and actionable insights
Get Innovation Done
- Unified service delivery—business analysts, designers, and solution architects move from business need to a comprehensive, integrated solution
- Holistic journey—specialists create prototypes, design the user experience, and offer engagement roadmaps
- Streamlined process—unknowns are handled up-front, outputs are frequent and tangible, and risks are lowered
- Outline the overall management of your business’ data, from its use to its security
- Strategically enable applied data to answer pressing business concerns
- Create transparency within the business and between partners
- Generate new revenue streams and capabilities across the organization
- Gain deep understanding of customer data across multiple sources and formats