Introducing SoftServe IoT EnCore—Coming Q4 20222 min read
According to a Google Cloud spokesperson, “Since launching IoT Core, it has become clear that our customers’ needs could be better served by our network of partners that specialize in IoT applications and services.”
SoftServe is one of only three GCP partners specializing in IoT. Together with GCP experts, we developed IoT Encore: An IoT Core API-compatible solution accelerator.
- Is tailored for Google Cloud Platform (GCP) enterprise architectures
- Uses GCP-native components but without dependencies on IoT Core
- Can be deployed and migrated into GCP environments with minimal friction
- Has similar scalability capabilities as current IoT Core deployments
It’s built to be hosted on your organization’s infrastructure, giving you extensive integration opportunities and customization options. In addition:
- Uses the recommended VerneMQ MQTT broker but can be modified to support others, such as HiveMQ or EMQX
- Supports device online/offline event notifications, a notification stream for message-based events, and rich device querying functionality
This is an opportunity to own your device management and build new IoT efficiencies. It's also a chance to work with a passionate and knowledgeable partner about IoT applications and innovations.
- 29 years of developing and commercializing enterprise software
- 15 years of experience in the design and implementation of embedded systems and industrial automation
- Designed and architected end-to-end IoT architecture, including sensors and controllers design, data pipeline, analytics, and data visualization
- A portfolio of successful IoT projects across industries including healthcare, local government, transportation, retail, manufacturing, and agriculture
Protect your IoT investments with the solution accelerator specifically built as an IoT Core alternative. And work with a partner that’s invested in your success.
Want more insights into SoftServe’s IoT EnCore services? Visit the IoT Encore preview page.