AI & ML
Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) allow businesses to operate quickly, efficiently, and with higher impact—all at scale—empowering managers to tackle multi-dimensional problems that require a non-traditional approach. Costs can be optimized through robotics process automation. New business models can be initiated by automating tasks through computer vision, natural language processing, and speech recognition. AI and ML automate system operations, monitor business efficiency, speed fraud detection, and more.
AI Use Cases
- Financial Services
01Personalization and Product RecommendationsConstruct a 360-degree view of customers and provide personalized product recommendations and promotions through advanced analytics and automated psychographic research—at scale.
02Supply Chain Management
03Marketing Campaigns and Promotions
Every business strives to be smarter, faster, cost efficient, and ultimately—more competitive. AI enables organizations to realize these possibilities and benefit from the mining of useful, actionable information from volumes of data, regardless of source or form.
- Easily consume unlimited amounts of data with timely analysis and assessment.
- Identify, process, and create data based on predictive analytics.
- Increase customer loyalty and lifetime value by providing personalized experience and recommendations.
- Identify and eliminate redundant processes, expertly managing time and resources.
Take information processing to the next level with intelligent automation. Sift through mountains of big data to cut costs and decrease natural human error. Save thousands of manual hours through applied automation. Handle complex information processing and management—all at scale.
- Drastically reduce operational costs and increasing work efficiency.
- 24/7/365 data management and processing with minimal downtime.
- Differentiate the business with informed, tailored features and experiences.
- Predict failures, errors, or fraud to take proactive actions in seconds.
AI affords businesses immediate and actionable information to realize the true value of data analysis, namely increased profitability, productivity, and cost savings. Using the best data science, data wrangling, data mining, and anomaly detection applications—SoftServe’s advanced analytics professionals work to increase business revenue and optimize existing technology to create a lasting competitive advantage.
- Use data-driven insights to identify brand misconceptions, and any vulnerabilities (i.e. fraud detection).
- Forecast future trends and unseen opportunities for growth and competitive edge.
- Optimize costs by minimizing the dependency on rare subject domain expertise.
AI and Ml solves problems in...
RetailProviding an end-to-end customer view—behavior, motivations, and more—through psychometric intelligence while utilizing insights to forecast omnichannel demand and drive conversions through tailored experiences and recommendations.Learn more
HealthcareEnhancing operational management, accelerating drug development, and supporting transition to value-based healthcare by predicting clinical outcomes, increasing diagnosis accuracy, reducing unplanned readmissions, and health risks.Learn more
Energy, Oil & GasInforming better decisions in oil and gas well locations for better yields in production and adding intelligence to mission critical operations to improve efficiency and speed of exploration, drilling, and production.Learn more
Financial ServicesRevealing critical risks, hidden opportunities, and drastically reducing security and productivity disruptions through intelligent fraud detection, streamlined knowledge management, and AI-powered virtual assistance.Learn more