Big Data &
Big data is the centerpiece for digital business transformation—making customer interactions more impactful, answering critical business questions, and highlighting areas for cost efficiency and growth.
To kickstart this process, we probe key questions like: What are the desired business outcomes and challenges we need to solve? What data is currently available? Is it structured or unstructured? What types of data should be collected? What is the best use of this data? What technology will enable us to use this data to support and extend the enterprise?
Big Data Cloud Migration
Cloud data platforms provide a simplified path to onboarding new business use cases and scenarios while significantly accelerating time-to-market. Optimize TCO up to 55% by leveraging SoftServe’s expertise and cloud-native data services.
- Enhance performance, scalability, and elasticity to provide ample resources in a timely manner
- Respond to growing business demands and changes in the market in real-time (or near-real-time)
- Leverage cloud services to enable data-driven decision making
- Build a comprehensive environment for data governance and security
Enterprise data platform is the foundation for building a trusted environment and gaining deeper business insights. It entails a set of integrated data repositories, data processing, and consumption solutions: ingestion framework, Data Lake, ETL layers, Data Warehouse and Data Marts, as well as BI and analytics tools. Build a scalable data platform and effective data insight ecosystem to uncover new business opportunities and facilitate cross-functional decisions.
- Increase employee and business productivity by reducing manual data processing work
- Establish a comprehensive view across all business segments by managing consolidated and trusted data in one location
- Leverage data to construct a 360-degree view of customers and create highly personalized and relevant experiences
- Access and analyze information quickly and effectively to understand and evaluate risks
Without an effective data strategy and vigilant governance, data will never realize its full potential—nor meet the myriad of expectations from various stakeholders. Establish a consolidated and centralized data repository for effective decision-making and deliver competitive value to stakeholders at pace through strategic analytics road mapping.
- Outline the overall strategy for your business’ data from defining business challenges to designing a technical solution
- Democratize data, ensure its quality, and accelerate data initiatives across the company
- Strategically enable applied data to answer pressing business concerns
- Build transparency and trust within the business and between partners
- Generate new revenue streams and capabilities across the organization
Big Data solves problems in...
RetailEnabling 360 customer view through targeted personalization and data-driven marketing while effectively utilizing insights for optimized inventory management and streamlined backend operations.Learn More
HealthcareMitigating privacy risks, and meeting compliance and regulatory requirements by fueling payer, provider, and EHR analytics, as well as accelerating response times to changing events.Learn More
Energy, Oil & GasStreamlining oil exploration, discovery, and production by utilizing data and analytics for more efficient and controlled equipment maintenance and operational security.Learn More
Financial ServicesEnabling real-time fraud detection and efficient risk management through enhanced data security, advanced anomaly detection, and effective disaster recovery.Learn More